Sunday, May 25, 2008

Be sure door shows closure

A common problem people new to slot machines seem to have is DOOR-OPEN tilts. Be sure that the machine shows closure. If you are working on a PE+ and the door is shut there should not be a DOOR-OPEN on the screen. When the door is shut on the S-Plus the LED display should go blank and the reels will usually spin. Opening and shutting the door clears most tilts on a slot machine. If for some reason a switch or optic is not showing closure then the tilt will not clear.

2 comments:

  1. Interesting article. I find myself feeling a little guilty of falling into your trap of how you get people to comment on your blogs. Besides that I really like a couple of ideas you present.

    www.imarksweb.org

    ReplyDelete
  2. My middle reel light is staying stuck on red and the other two go on and off when Ipress them my reels wwon't spin and I believe this red light stuck on is the reason am I right? Anyone know how to fix this?

    ReplyDelete